North Star Cyber Security was founded to create the perfect blend of a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and a Cyber Security Consultancy in one. We propose new ideas alongside solid foundations, to offer professionalism and excellence in cyber security services for companies, 365 days a year. We are looking for a cyber security consultant to join our team!
Why North Star
North Star Cyber Security are a Cyber Security Consultancy that offers a unique approach to Cyber Security. Due to our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join us. North Star Cyber Security offer compliance, penetration testing, red team testing, monitoring, incident response and many other security testing services. We are a government-approved supplier. We work with organisations both large and small, to help them protect themselves against cyber threats. The role would suit a candidate with 1-2 years of experience in delivering cyber security in a client-facing role.
The consultant will support the sales team in client engagements whilst supporting delivery on a range of cyber security projects such as cyber essentials, ISO27001, security assessment and audits. The ideal candidate will have management experience coupled with a solid foundation of cyber security knowledge.
The position is part home-based with options to work at our Cirencester office, the candidate will need to be able to carry out onsite work when required. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, flexible schedules, and remote working. If you’re looking for opportunities to grow professionally, this is the place. You will have the ability to be involved in exciting projects for clients of all sizes across every vertical, UK and overseas!
Location – Cirencester Office – Flexible working from home
Salary – Competitive
- Perform security assessments and assessments in line with industry standards
- Grow and develop new business
- Support the delivery of Cyber Security projects
- Develop mitigation strategies for keeping our clients safe
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations
- Performing consultation and project delivery to a high standard that encourages lasting partnerships with our client-base
- The ideal candidate will be able to drive due to locations of clients across the UK
- Working towards industry qualifications such as ISO27001 LI, CISSP, CISM
- Confident in client-facing engagements
- Hold SC level clearance (or be able to obtain)
- Have the desire to learn and develop
If your would like to apply please get in touch
North Star Cyber Security can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.