Cyber attacks are not guaranteed in normal business hours of 9-5. In today’s world businesses need to ensure their organisation is being monitored for the latest threats, from the most basic to the most advanced, every second of the day.
Behaviour monitoring is the process of gathering and examining information on a network in order to identify any threats or malicious activity. Data is usually collected from different devices on the network such as users, emails, servers and correlated to identify normal patterns of life. When conducted over a prolonged period of time, behaviour monitoring allows businesses to establish a baseline against what is considered regular traffic, thus helping to spot uncommon activity.
Gathering intelligence from the multiple sources of data across your digital estate, North Star provides unmatched visibility. Our state-of-the-art software will continuously monitor traffic on the systems looking for anomalies, it delves into every corner of your systems.
Human Confirmation and Detection
We use the most advanced software in the market to detect threats on your system, we then combine this with human confirmation. The confirmation point of the human will understand your business and ensure the appropriate response is carried out.
- Behaviour analysis and monitoring to identify normal pattern of life
- AI technology that thinks like a human analyst
- 24/7, 365 days a year monitoring
- Cost effective way to monitor your company’s systems against cyber attacks
- Human confirmation to ensure your business is not interrupted unnecessarily
- Peace of mind your systems are being protected from a data breach
- Works in hand with our incident response plan
- See our cyber secure detection for more details