Phishing is a type of social engineering attack where an attacker will imitate a legitimate person or business to trick the victim to open an email. The email could contain malware or a link to a login page to steal the victims login details. Phishing emails are becoming a huge problem for people at home and at work.
Hackers send the victim an email to open or a text message with a malicious link. Once the victim has clicked on the link Malware can be installed onto the device, freezing it known as a ransom attack. This means the attacker can now steal sensitive information.
Every day millions of Phishing emails are sent worldwide. Costing businesses billions each year and its predicted to only get worse. Unfortunately businesses are not training their staff in cyber security and Phishing attacks, leaving businesses open to staff manipulation.
Unique Phishing Assessment
Our experienced consultants will create and launch a unique phishing assessment to test both employee susceptibility and reaction to malicious e-mails. Each assessment is tailor made and unique to each client and we work with you if there are specific ideas you would like to test.
What can be discovered on assessment?
- Strength of current mail filtering system against the latest phishing techniques.
- Weaknesses in employee’s cyber security awareness.
- Reports and statistics on emails opened, links clicked, attachments opened and IT notified.
- Level of compliance training such as GDPR and PCI.
- Increase of cyber threat activity reporting.
- Reduced fraudulent activity as your work force becomes well adversed in sporting phishing attacks.