Does your organisation need to learn the basics of cyber security or want to train staff in technical areas? North Star Cyber Security will provide your staff with a solid fundamental knowledge of the current cyber threats, cyber security terminology and how to protect your company.
Basic Level Training
The course is targeted at those with an interest or basic knowledge in computers, but no prior cyber security experience is required.
Our course covers a wide range of fundamental topics, including common terms, how computers talk to each other, basic networking, offensive, defensive and information assurance.
The course is very much a two-way course with the highly experienced instructor providing an engaging environment to learn.
People who will benefit from this course:
- Managers who are overwhelmed with complex technical cyber terms
- Professionals looking to move to a technical area of cyber security
- Employees who are keen to or required to learn the fundamentals
- Sales or Presales consultants who need to further their understanding
- Technical recruitment consultants